2014年8月5日星期二

A gratful letter from Abei Zhou of Sichuan, China


I come from Abei Zhou of Sichuan, my son suffers from spastic cerebral palsy once he was born. His cognitive ability is very good, he can speak out Dad and Mum when he is 1 years old, while he could not stand up. When I saw other children learning walking, I am so sad, hope strongly to see my son could walk, if even he could stand, I would be satisfied. After receiving physical rehabilitation therapy, Chinese medicine and other treatments, all are not effective. If there was a little hope, I would try by my heart, but every time tried, every time failed, every time despaired…

Last year I watched a TV programme that a CP child named Lulu receiving stem cell treatment following Dr. Yihua An’s guideline, Lulu restored the neural functions so remarkably, my son and I all cried because we seemed to see the light of my son’s bright future…

After this spring festival, I hurried to take my son come to general hospital of Chinese people’s armed police forces to consult Dr. An in person, Dr. An explained me how the CP is caused, which stem cell will be better for certain type CP. Once Dr. An wrote down the sentences this patient is allowed to receive stem cell transplantation, my tears came out suddenly, my efforts and insistence of so many years are all paid back.

My son’s treatment was going through smoothly, once my son’s surgery was finished, Dr. An told us the operation is successful, I felt too much happiness, I seemed to see that my son running and playing under the sunshine. After 2 stem cell transplantations via lumbar puncture, I can see the obvious improvements my son achieved, the muscular tension of his limbs is improved obviously, the muscle strength of his waist is enhanced obviously, he can roll over on the bed. Following doctors’ guideline, I help my son take massages every day, everything is improved obviously as I expected, even my son tries to walk now…


Thank you very much, respectable Dr. An… Thanks a lot, dear nurses…

没有评论:

发表评论